Hussein's resignation can stop war - Gorbachev

Gregory Geboski greg at mail.unionwebservices.com
Wed Mar 26 07:03:22 PST 2003

They buried the lead. Hell, we have the Washington Post for that. How about: "Gorbachev: US attack 'a step toward chaos'"

---------- Original Message ---------------------------------- From: "ChrisD(RJ)" <chrisd at russiajournal.com> Reply-To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 16:37:33 +0300