If this is true, hot damn

Thomas Seay entheogens at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 26 10:25:02 PST 2003

I heard that as well, but doesnt he have more than one daughter?

Anyway, a cease-fire sounded too good to be true..and I guess it was too good to be true.

-Thomas --- Colin Brace <cwb at lim.nl> wrote:
> This doesn't sound credible. I read elsewhere that
> Cheney's daughter works
> at Coors and is planning to go to Baghdad as a human
> shield.
>
> In
> <8036E1769C10D51188160050044D43C0017D6BA8 at EXCHANGE>,
> on 03/26/03
> at 08:06 PM, "ChrisD(RJ)"
> <chrisd at russiajournal.com> said:
>
> > A diplomatic source told Alittihad that the US
> government delegation
> > included four leading members of Congress as well
> as the daughter of the
> > US Vice President, Dick Cheney, representing the
> US Department of State,
> > where she works as an Assistant to the Deputy of
> the Secretary of State
> > for Middle Eastern Affairs.
>
> --
> Colin Brace <cb at lim.nl>
> Amsterdam
> http://www.lim.nl

===== <<Be like me! The Primal Mother, eternally creative, eternally impelling into life,

eternally drawing satisfaction from the ceaseless flux of phenomena.>>

-Nietzsche, "The Birth of Tragedy"