Dixie Chicks update

Jim Farmelant farmelantj at juno.com
Wed Mar 26 10:59:41 PST 2003

I think their groveling apology did them more harm than good. It certainly did not win them any new respect from the pro-war crowd, and it hurt them with antiwar people. In fact I don't think it gained them any additional respect from either side. They would have been better off sticking to their guns, and toughing it out.

Jim F.

________________________________________________________________ Sign Up for Juno Platinum Internet Access Today Only $9.95 per month! Visit www.juno.com