Revolutionary Defeatism

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Wed Mar 26 11:55:30 PST 2003

Doug Henwood wrote:

> Alien in the sense of unknown, or in the sense of disagreement?

In the sense of _unknown_. The only understanding of Lenin I've ever seen on this list is an understanding which equates his thought with a parodic version of third-international thought.

Question: What did Lenin mean by "profesional revolutionaries"? I doubt that very many people on this list can answer that question accurately.

Carrol

Many