Boots and Coots

W. Kiernan wkiernan at ij.net
Wed Mar 26 19:37:51 PST 2003

Boots & Coots sez:

> Utilizing the database of experience within the company, Boots &
> Coots/IWC is focusing much of its non-critical response efforts
> on Pre-Event and preventative services...

If you tried you could pronounce "preventative" "pree vent uh tay' tive" getting yet another "t" in there.

"Brian O. Sheppard" wrote:

> ...a large jpeg of a portly man who looks as if he has
> taken one dip too many into the Pace picante jar:

One wonders when, working round the clock as they do, they find time to so meticulously trim their beards. Anyway check that picture out, them guys are so proud. I work with them so I know! They're proud that they can "run" (one version or another of) Microsoft Windows; they always refer to it as "_my_ Windows". Their company's few nerds, these days into sheer Luddism, know better, but...

Yours WD "survey-pc / quit-nerd" K - kiernan at georgefyoung.com