NPR on the war

Max B. Sawicky sawicky at bellatlantic.net
Thu Mar 27 12:19:47 PST 2003

They interview some very astute economists, like tonight on Marketplace.

mbs

-----Original Message----- From: owner-lbo-talk at lists.panix.com [mailto:owner-lbo-talk at lists.panix.com]On Behalf Of Doug Henwood Sent: Thursday, March 27, 2003 3:04 PM To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com Subject: Re: NPR on the war

alex lantsberg wrote:

>NPR 3/27
>
>criticism - "we didn't hit them hard enough"
>
>shock and awe - "a worthy effort to make warfare more humane";
>
>"tremendously successful and impressive to date"

Why the hell does anyone listen to NPR? It's boring as hell and utterly complicit with power.

Doug