Amy was Re: NPR on the war

Kevin Robert Dean qualiall at union.org.za
Thu Mar 27 13:15:56 PST 2003

> Doug Henwood wrote:
>

> >Point of clarification: are you really an Amy Goodman
> fan, or are you
> >making a joke?

I've had the displeasure of hearing Amy Goodman for the first time when my parents got Satellite at their house.

If this is what passes for leftism these days, then ugh! I wish they had Doug's show on FSTV---I could safely watch that show in the "House of Moderates" without being embarrased.

The show reads like the forwards Pugliese puts on here about those "EM manipulates the weather and your brainwaves" wackos. She cites Ramsey Clark for heavens sake!

At least O'Reilly is here on earth somewhere....and you don't know how dirty typing that sentence made me feel... --- Sent from UnionMail Service [http://mail.union.org.za]