Q&A

Yoshie Furuhashi furuhashi.1 at osu.edu
Fri Mar 28 09:03:28 PST 2003

At 8:39 AM -0600 3/28/03, Christian Gregory wrote:
>>Maybe, you are queering economics in your spare time, but, based
>>solely upon your LBO-talk postings, it does look as though you get
>>turned on more by stats than by studs:
>
>I know, it looks bad, doesn't it? I _will_ have to write to
>Dategirl. Still, it's not like there's much chance to talk about
>studs on lbo-talk: I mean, where's our thread about Vin Diesel or
>Jason Giambi?

One of my favorite "culturally gay" gay boys (a hot flaming homosexual Indian from the left wing of the subcontinent) says that Ron Perlman (Cf. _The City of Lost Children_, _Alien Resurrection_) is it.

Do we have gay boys here other than Christian, be they "culturally gay" or "culturally straight"? Are they lurking? Or is Left Business Observation the game of men who love women too much and women who love women and "the few, the proud, the CGSBs"? -- Yoshie