Please add me!

Chuck0 chuck at mutualaid.org
Fri Mar 28 10:55:29 PST 2003

Dear Probush.com,

Your website of "American traitors" (http://www.probush.com/traitor.htm) was just brought to my attention and I was disappointed that my name wasn't listed. I'd like you to add my name to this list, because I really would love to be associated with Susan Sarandon, Madonna, Whoopie Goldberg, Sean Penn, Noam Chomsy, Michael Eric Dyson, Jim Jarmusch and all of these other wonderful people on your list.

I think I have an excellent background to fit your criteria for inclusion on this list. I'm a well-known anarchist and troublemaking librarian. I run a radical anarchist website called Infoshop.org, which gets over 4 million hits a month, and has such incredible street cred that people are now spraypainting its name on billboards and other places. I also co-edit Alternative Press Review, which has a circulation of around 10,000 and features subversive news and views on newstands in many cities and town around the U.S. I also have been an anarchist activist for over 15 years, working on such causes as South African divestment, Central America Solidarity, the free Mumia movement, anti-war, and the anti-globalization movement. I helped found the Anti-Capitalist Convergence, which is a radical anti-capitalist group here in Washington that aims to kick the butts of the rich and powerful.

I can send you a longer resume of my subversion if you wish and include references, but I think my work as an anarchist "traitor" speaks for itself.

What size photo should I send you?

Thank you for your time,

Chuck "Chuck0" Munson Webmaster and Coordinator, Infoshop.org