Fwd: Dixie Chick apologises

Shane Mage shmage at pipeline.com
Fri Mar 28 21:20:22 PST 2003

Well, in *form* it was a brilliant parody, but maybe....

from a "Keeping Up Appearances" episode viewed this evening:

[Richard is wiping cow manure from the windshield]

Hyacinth: Don't use language like that

Richard: But I didn't say anything

Hyacinth: I clearly heard what you were thinking

Shane Mage

"immortals mortals, mortals immortals, living their deaths, dying their lives"

Herakleitos of Ephesos, fr. 62