not one pro-American editorial in a major newspaper worldwide

Marta Russell ap888 at lafn.org
Sat Mar 29 15:52:55 PST 2003

>CB: I'd rewrite this passage a little stronger, something like:
>

>It is extremely disingenuous, hypocritical and downright disgusting
>of the attacking forces who have launched an unprovoked and
>internationally unsanctioned war against an already battered,
>embargoed and inspected country to claim that somehow some Iraqis are not
>'playing by the rules of war". What the fuck are these US racists
>talking about ! Who do they think they are kidding ?The first and
>most serious rule of law
>that the Anglo-Americans have broken is that you do not launch a
>preemptive war for 'regime change'... when your rationale for war is
>deemed by virtually all of humanity to be unproven, non-credible,
>unacceptable, and slightly mythical." Secondly, launching Cruise
>Missiles from hundreds of miles away or dropping bombs from high in
>the sky is not "clean" but the height of cowardice and terrorism in
>contrast with whatever the Iraqis have done in totally legitimate
>self-defense against such horrendous slaughter. Yo mamas wear combat
>boots and raised you in Spartanic rituals, Yankee dogs !

Yea, and Rummy is now whining about how the Syrians are giving the Iraqis night masks and other equipment. Geez! The LA Times reported this without pointing out the HORRIFIC disadvantage the under developed Iraqi force is under - and still fighting! All thisi points to is that the US cannot fight and win on a level playing field and the wusses, or chickenhawks as some call them, know it -- at least it has dawned on them at this stage of their game. Marta -- -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <../attachments/20030329/176738c0/attachment.htm>