not one pro-American editorial in a major newspaper worldwide

BrownBingb at aol.com BrownBingb at aol.com
Sat Mar 29 14:04:55 PST 2003

From: Doug Henwood

Global media onslaught By Arnaud de Borchgrave

Beirut Daily Star
> It is slightly disingenuous
> of the attacking forces who have launched an unprovoked and
> internationally unsanctioned war against an already battered,
> embargoed and inspected country to point out how some Iraqis are not
> playing by the rules of war. The first and most serious rule of law
> that the Anglo-Americans have broken is that you do not launch a
> preemptive war for 'regime change'... when your rationale for war is
> deemed by virtually all of humanity to be unproven, non-credible,
> unacceptable, and slightly mythical."

CB: Thanks to the Daily Star for formulating this. I have been wanting to write it, but I get so angry everytime I think nerve of the motherfucking Norte Americanos to complain about anything the Iraqis do in defending against the genocidal invasion. I'd rewrite this passage a little stronger, something like:

It is extremely disingenuous, hypocritical and downright disgusting of the attacking forces who have launched an unprovoked and internationally unsanctioned war against an already battered, embargoed and inspected country to claim that somehow some Iraqis are not 'playing by the rules of war". What the fuck are these US racists talking about ! Who do they think they are kidding ?The first and most serious rule of law that the Anglo-Americans have broken is that you do not launch a preemptive war for 'regime change'... when your rationale for war is deemed by virtually all of humanity to be unproven, non-credible, unacceptable, and slightly mythical." Secondly, launching Cruise Missiles from hundreds of miles away or dropping bombs from high in the sky is not "clean" but the height of cowardice and terrorism in contrast with whatever the Iraqis have done in totally legitimate self-defense against such horrendous slaughter. Yo mamas wear combat boots and raised you in Spartanic rituals, Yankee dogs ! -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <../attachments/20030329/69c01b08/attachment.htm>