Daschle eats his words, and then some

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Sat Mar 29 17:46:34 PST 2003

In my conspiranoid moments, I've thought that if, Stephen Hatfield, who had been an agent for apartheid South Africa and fought for Ian Smith's "Rhoadesia", is guilty of manufacturing and sending the anthrax letters to Daschle, then it was a signal by the, "most reactionary, most chauvinistic and most imperialist elements of finance capital, "<URL: http://www.lacan.com/replenin.htm > to quote Comrade Dimitroff, to Daschle et. al. that even, mainstream centrist, let alone more left Democratic ala Wellstone progressivism, was off the table.

"By the time we get done with this nation we're going to turn this country so far to the right you're not going to recognize it." Attorney General, John Mitchell.

-- Michael Pugliese