SFChron reporter suspended for activism

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Sat Mar 29 17:58:50 PST 2003

Yup, Thomas. When I approached him I said you write a column on computers for the Chronicle, right? Medium height, beard, late 50's, on the slightly heavy side, frumpy hair.

Doug, (and y'all) since you've posted on electronic voting and Sen. "Thoughtful" Hagel, here is one of his pieces. "TECH21: Scientists question electronic voting." <URL: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi- bin/article.cgi?file=/chronicle/archive/2003/03/03/BU122767.DTL > -- Michael Pugliese