From the "Hey, you said it, not me" Dept.

Brian O. Sheppard bsheppard at bari.iww.org
Sun Mar 30 22:38:06 PST 2003

Apologies to those who've already seen this interview, or if it's already been posted.

William Kristol on Frontline. http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/iraq/interviews/kristol.html

[excerpt]

Q: You guys -- how do we describe "you guys?"

KRISTOL: There's so many different phrases, it's hard to know.

Q: What do you like?

KRISTOL: I don't care. Kagan and I wrote an article in 1996, trying to lay out this worldview of foreign affairs. We called it "Toward a Neo-Reaganite Foreign Policy." So I would take "neo-Reaganite," "neo-conservative," "hawk," "American imperialist." There are lots of different phrases.

[...] --