Daschle eats his words, and then some

Nathan Newman nathanne at nathannewman.org
Mon Mar 31 04:28:55 PST 2003

Ah yes, replies without substance are quite useful in discussion. But then that's typical of these debates on Democrats since actually discussing the substance of how Congress works is just so boring and irrelevant to discussing power.

Far better to analyze polticians rhetoric, since left fundamentalists think words at rallies are all that are important.

-- Nathan Newman