[lbo-talk] Fwd: Olaechea: Down With Petty-Bourgeois Anarchist Nouveau Fascists!

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Thu May 1 10:10:35 PDT 2003

> ...It requires preventing and frustrating with the utmost vigilance all
> attempts by the agents provocateur of the New Fascism, who are seeking to
> disrupt by this event by means of individualistic actions.

Heh. As if Maoists don't embrace a, "Diversity of Tactics."

------- Forwarded message ------- From: Adolfo Olaechea <adolfo at lineone.net> To: justiceinternational at domeus.co.uk Subject: FIRST OF MAY - INTERNATIONAL DAY OF STRUGGLE AGAINST THE NEW FASCISM Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 16:04:12 +0100

> [...]
> agents provocateur of the New Fascism, who are seeking to disrupt by this
> event by means of individualistic actions.
>
> In Britain, the Blair government is - contrary to its pipe dreams of
> attaining "godhead status for poor old Tony" - reaping the bitter harvest
> of its criminal actions in Iraq. Particularly here there is a strong
> element of justified anger in the masses. Therefore efforts must be
> redoubled to frustrate the intentions of the agents of the regime and the
> chauvinist press. There is an evident campaign - particularly implemented
> by the London Evening Standard - for unleashing anarchy in the streets of
> London, just like the war mongers have managed to do in Baghdad.
>

> The true measure of their usefulness to the working people for all those
> organisations taking part in the magnificent May 1st demonstration in
> London, will be how successful they are in helping this march make the
> presence of the working masses felt in the streets of the British
> capital. How successful they are in preventing small groups of
> provocateurs bent in unleashing trouble from hijacking the columns of the
> working people and the democratic forces the working people lead. How
> successful are they in helping the working people in this task and in
> preventing hot headed and undisciplined elements within their ranks from
> following the lead of those bent in sowing anarchy at the behest of the
> Lord of the Flies that today presides over the British government. It is
> Blair who needs anarchy in the streets of London in order to justify his
> existence, after having railroaded the masses into a war that has
> destroyed an entire social life in Iraq. The working people must be
> conscious that, as our General Secretary said, "we are now the Party of
> the Great Majority, the Party of the Law and Order in this society and in
> this world".
>
> Those are the concrete conditions in the British capital on this May 1st
> 2003. Thus the working people must make special efforts to preserve those
> conditions, avoiding provocations and standing firm for their right to
> successfully martial and review its forces on this great occasion. This
> will help frustrate the evil intentions of the terror mongers of the
> chauvinist press and the British Home Office and the Special Organs of
> the British state. Success in this task will help to frustrate their
> attempts to saw panic and disorganisation in the ranks of the working
> masses!
>
> In all other countries of the world, as always, the May demonstrations
> should be implemented in accordance with the concrete conditions of the
> struggle in each and every separate country or locality.
>
> The General Line, however, remains: Combative Spirit, Unity,
> Organisation, Discipline!
>

> LONG LIVE MAY FIRST, INTERNATIONAL DAY OF THE CLASS CONSCIOUS
>
> WORKING PEOPLE ALL OVER THE WORLD!
>
> MAY FIRST 2003, INTERNATIONAL DAY OF STRUGGLE AGAINST THE NEW FASCISM,

-- Michael Pugliese

"Without knowing that we knew nothing, we went on talking without listening to each other. Sometimes we flattered and praised each other, understanding that we would be flattered and praised in return. Other times we abused and shouted at each other, as if we were in a madhouse." -Tolstoy