[lbo-talk] Banned in Boston

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Sun May 4 09:21:06 PDT 2003

You are reaching ;-)

Then why were they not not charged and convicted on the ever popular, "anti-Soviet agitation, " and, "slander of the Soviet reality, " codes? Oh, the stamp was worn out from being used millions of times?

Disgusting, isn't it, Comrades? Trotskyism is the source of all evil in the world. Some of our colleagues believed Trotsky was in the pay of Hitler, but more recent discoveries suggest the reverse is true! --N.I. Yezhov

Michael Pugliese