[lbo-talk] Re: A lot to A.N.S.W.E.R. for, By Edward Grossman in the Jerusalem Post

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Mon May 5 16:01:10 PDT 2003

Chuck0 wrote:

>I find it very amusing and empowering that the American right wing
>is so obsessed with the left wing right now.

The other week I got a copy of a booklet from FrontPageMagazine.com called "Who Is The Peace Movement?", made up of articles from their website by Horowitz and the gang. It's pretty hysterical stuff, full of redbaiting and the like. The cover photo is a beaut: demonstrators from an unidentified time and place carrying a banner reading "We support our troops when they SHOOT their officers."

Doug