[lbo-talk] Re:woj and America

joanna bujes joanna.bujes at sun.com
Thu May 8 13:46:32 PDT 2003

At 12:00 PM 05/08/2003 -0700, Dennis wrote:
>As do I. But didn't you make fun of such a thing when you mocked those who
>signed the CPD petition? Something about "Buddhist purity" or going for
>something other than hard-headed lefty realpolitick?

Yeah, I did...because Buddhism is not enough (and because I think it's totally shitty and nuts to talk about Castro NOW). By the way, I say this with knot in my stomach because I'm NOT a 'realpolitik' kinda gal, but I was trained to shoot by the FBI and I know what the working man is up against.

Joanna