[lbo-talk] Re:Pets -- Diana

H. Curtiss Leung hncl at panix.com
Fri May 9 12:34:19 PDT 2003

Sorry: I didn't mean to sound like an outraged pet owner, only that I didn't think the two were comparable. Full disclosure: I do not now but have in the past had a pet. A small tree frog. It died almost 10 years ago. A frog doesn't have the emotional repetiore of a dog or cat, so what I felt probably lines up with what you intended, though. Still, I had to take care of it, could not only watch, but touch it, blah blah blah....and I'm damned if I can figure out what people got of Diana.

Curtiss