[lbo-talk] Soft Drink of the Real

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Mon May 12 11:26:19 PDT 2003

Well Hollywood movies have always had the protagonist as the underdog poor working class person and the antagonist as powerful CEO...I think I remember the Ayn Rand institute or Right-Libertarians complaining about this a while back--how movies always show the rich as bad guys --- Sent from UnionMail Service [http://mail.union.org.za]

There are prospects here.

"'Tiger' (Bankroll) Petrosian flexed a huge bicep and swept his shapely secretary off his lap. She clawed desperately for his massive engorged organ. "Not now, dollface. Go get some clothes on," Tiger snarled, "I gotta go down to the vault and bench press some bullion, then I havta smash a strike run by snivelling collectivists and go poison a river. His pecs rippled in the sunlight reflected off the piled heaps of silver and gold heaped in his office."'

jks