[lbo-talk] Help wanted on proposed new overtime laws

Brian O. Sheppard bsheppard at bari.iww.org
Mon May 12 20:55:20 PDT 2003

The administration is currently accepting "public comments" on this issue. (How does one lodge these comments? I have been trying to find out, but have had no luck so far.) The comments will be taken until June 30, after which the Dept of Labor can simply decide to institute the new policy, or not.

A flyer-sized overview of the new rules would be great. I would love to find one, as well.

Brian