[lbo-talk] 2004 -- a lost year?

Chiang Ching ChiangChing at alltel.net
Sun May 18 14:56:31 PDT 2003

> Let's focus on getting rid of this system which puts so much power
into
> the hands of evil white dudes.
>
> Chuck0

'let's focus on getting rid of this system' raises the question of 'what will it take to get rid of this system?'

I dont think reforms are the answer, or electoral politics, or organizing labor, or identity politics. Also, I dont think that the enemy is simply 'evil white dudes', or even necessarily dudes - I've got to side with Lenin on this one and say its 'imperialism'. Anything short of focusing on getting rid of THAT is bound to fall short in one way or another because it's bound to fall short of proletarian internationalism.

Rosa