[lbo-talk] Re: Chechnya (was RE: Lbo-talk digest, Vol 1 #411 - 10 msgs)

Chris Doss itschris13 at hotmail.com
Tue May 20 10:20:28 PDT 2003

>From: Michael Pugliese <debsian at pacbell.net>
>

> See Anatol Lieven on Chechnya.

Anatole Lieven is PRO Second Chechen War. See his "Through a Distorted Lens: Chechen in the Western Media." That your are inable to see a difference BEWTEEN TWO COMPLETELY DIFFERENT ARMED CONFLICTS is amazing. Maybe I should rely on WWI casualty figures when reporting the Spanish-American war.

You really don't want to fuck with me on the subject of Russia. I read Russia news 12 hours a fucking day.

_________________________________________________________________ Protect your PC - get McAfee.com VirusScan Online http://clinic.mcafee.com/clinic/ibuy/campaign.asp?cid=3963