[lbo-talk] Re: Weird rich people

joanna bujes joanna.bujes at sun.com
Fri May 23 13:54:51 PDT 2003

At 12:00 PM 05/23/2003 -0700, you wrote:
>I meant the nasty tofu and soy stuff as well as overpriced lettuce aka
>"salad" that passes for a meal is stores and cafes of the People's
>Republic of Cambridge, Berkeley, Sanata Cruz, and around elite college
>campuses and yuppievilles elsewhere. But I have nothing against
>pesticide- and horomone -free veggies, cheese, milk or meat - in fact,
>they taste much better than most of the regular supermarket stuff.

...not only that but the organic milk I buy, which IS expensive, lasts waaay longer than the non-organic milk. (My daughter actually did her science project on this last year.) And I can't figure it out. I would figure the fake milk would last longer because of preservatives?!?! Anyone know why this is not the case?

Joanna