[lbo-talk] (no subject)

cuito61 at onebox.com cuito61 at onebox.com
Mon May 26 00:32:54 PDT 2003

> >Carrie-Ann Moss
>
> So does she wear that splendid leather catsuit in this one too?
>
>Not only that, she also takes it off. (In fact, the whole Zion
>sequence seems to
>have really pissed off conservative reviewers.)

not to mention the fact that both Bush I and II flash on the screen as the architect was describing "man's grotesqueries toward man." i thought it was f-'n great. the freak republicers have been weighing in on the matter:

"I saw it. The TV monitors show Nazis, Hitler, and an atomic explosion, and somewhere in the midst of all that the face of George W. Bush can be seen for a second or so. Why would such a peace loving president so emotionally engaged with the struggle of the comman man ever be included alongside such dark images? What could the filmmakers have been thinking? Is it too late to start a boycott of this film? Somebody call Clearchannel right away!!! Maybe if enough pressure can be exerted, they can have the offensive image removed before they press the DVD!"

http://216.239.39.100/search?q=cache:nf59XoPXr6gJ:www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/910322/posts+site:www.freerepublic.com+matrix&hl=en&ie=UTF-8

-- With your liberal minds You patronise our culture Scanning the surface like vultures With your tourist mentality we're still the natives You're multicultural but we're anti-racist -asian dub foundation