[lbo-talk] no WMD? well there was "intellectual capacity" for such

Michael Pollak mpollak at panix.com
Tue May 27 21:35:07 PDT 2003

Actually this assertion by Bolton is the perfect argument of why the invasion approach is doomed: because what it is that you finally want to wipe out because you feel threatend by it cannot by nature be wiped out even by invasion and occupation.

So while we don't know for sure whether a soft approach can work, we do know for sure, without even trying it out, that a hard approach can't. The soft approach is the only possible option.

Michael