[lbo-talk] Green Party 2004

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Thu May 29 14:44:47 PDT 2003

See, "Beyond Adversary Damocracy, " by Jane Mansbridge, author of, "Why We Lost The ERA." http://www.data4all.com/list/500/512000/0226503550
> ...The book focusses on two communities. The first, a small town in the
> Northeast, exemplifies town hall democracy. The second, an organization
> committed to providing various kinds of community help, exemplifies early
> seventies' attempts to have completely egalitarian organizations.

Other titles by female poli sci critters, "Participation and Democratic Theory, " by Carole Pateman, "The Concept of Representation, " by Hannah Pitkin, " and, "Avoiding Politics, " by Nina Eliasoph. Michael Pugliese