[lbo-talk] decentralization, Whole Foods style

Brian O. Sheppard bsheppard at bari.iww.org
Fri May 30 00:57:53 PDT 2003

Jim, you might want to take a look at some of the individual stores in your area. There's a Kroger's a few miles from me (in Dallas) that's unionized by the UFCW. I don't recall if this is announced anywhere in the store, but in Tucson I came across an Albertson's that bore a union bug on one of the windows near the entrance. It's hard for me to imagine that there's no unionized grocery store in all the Austin area. Call up the local UFCW offices, etc.

Brian