[lbo-talk] Re: invasion of the body counters

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Fri May 30 08:05:57 PDT 2003

frank scott>...
> sorry, I goofed...now you can go back to counting victims of communist
> terror...
>
> fs

You miss posts I made w/docs from the National Security Archive on USG and the Indonesian genocide of '65, for example? Chile, after '73? Guatemala, where 200,000+ were slaughtered? See the dossiers here, http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/latin_america/guatemala.html

The Vietnam War radicalized me as a youngster. Still have the photos of the huge MOBE against the war w/a hippie waving the North Vietnamese flag from the steps of the U.S. Capitol in '71. However, the days are long past, for one sided templates. The fascist slaughters the USG has on it's ledger. Those sectors of the left that deny or ignore Stalinist and Maoist slaughters have nada cred. Why so defensive, fs?