[lbo-talk] Re: invasion of the body counters

Chris Doss itschris13 at hotmail.com
Fri May 30 08:13:14 PDT 2003

The Vietnam War radicalized me as a youngster. Still have the photos of the huge MOBE against the war w/a hippie waving the North Vietnamese flag from the steps of the U.S. Capitol in '71. However, the days are long past, for one sided templates. The fascist slaughters the USG has on it's ledger. Those sectors of the left that deny or ignore Stalinist and Maoist slaughters have nada cred. Why so defensive, fs? --- I think it's because everbody already knows about Stalinist and Maoist slaughters. It's like posting something saying "News Flash: Nazis Killed Six Million!"

_________________________________________________________________ STOP MORE SPAM with the new MSN 8 and get 2 months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?page=features/junkmail