[lbo-talk] Re: invasion of the body counters

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Fri May 30 08:36:50 PDT 2003

On Fri, 30 May 2003 11:13:14 -0400, Chris Doss <itschris13 at hotmail.com> wrote:

> I think it's because everbody already knows about Stalinist and Maoist
> slaughters. It's like posting something saying "News Flash: Nazis Killed
> Six Million!"

Then why the huge scandal in France when, "The Black Book of Communism, " edited by ex-maoist Coutois, bacame a best seller? That ex-Trot Premier Jospin attacked in their Parliament?

http://www.fiu.edu/~yaf/coomunismbooksells.html

http://www.fiu.edu/~yaf/teflon.html

http://www.nybooks.com/contents/20030612

Orlando Figes, Reconstructing Hell Gulag: A History by Anne Applebaum -- Michael Pugliese

"Without knowing that we knew nothing, we went on talking without listening to each other. Sometimes we flattered and praised each other, understanding that we would be flattered and praised in return. Other times we abused and shouted at each other, as if we were in a madhouse." -Tolstoy