[lbo-talk] RE: HL Mencken (was: Green Party 2004)

Brian O. Sheppard bsheppard at bari.iww.org
Fri May 30 17:20:55 PDT 2003

While FDR did some things that ameloriated the sheer suffering that was caused by capitalists during the Great Depression, it's also important not to overlook the many horrible things he did--like consigning Japanese Americans to internment camps.

He was a "better President" than many, but the spectrum US Presidents operate in generally isn't too broad.

Brian