[lbo-talk] RE HOW THE ANTI-WAR MOVEMENT IS BLOWING IT:

joanna bujes jbujes at covad.net
Sun Nov 2 20:04:45 PST 2003

These are all true, but how important are they to profit-making in general? Total debt service was around $380 billion in 2001 (latest year availailable) - that compares to about $40-50 trillion total world product, $10-11 trillion U.S. alone.

We're talking a bit past each-other. I don't understand why it is necessary to focus only on profits from debt service. If you're saying that they would be more profitable if they were more developed, that's probably true, but then an actual social investment would have to be made.

Joanna