[lbo-talk] Re: superexploitation

joanna bujes jbujes at covad.net
Mon Nov 3 14:13:15 PST 2003

Doug wrote: "It does. But why, then, is the U.S. security establishment so eager to prevent any departure from the orthodoxy? Do they not understand their own material interests? Or do they see something we're not seeing here?"

Would our feeding and housing the beggars on our streets result in the collapse of the economy? Of course not. But it would set a very bad example and it would remove that constant terrifying visible threat of what is bound to happen to all of us if we don't toe the line.

Joanna