[lbo-talk] RE HOW THE ANTI-WAR MOVEMENT IS BLOWING IT:

Michael Dawson -PSU mdawson at pdx.edu
Mon Nov 3 15:08:58 PST 2003

I'd be happy to let our LBO peers vote on who's made the preposterously indefensible claims in this thread.

BTW, Nigeria's and South Africa's GDPs count in this argument, too.

For that matter, the only reason we landed on Africa is because you know it's got the smallest ties to U.S. economic statistics. Is Mexico's poverty vital to American business elites? That's a rather more pungent problem for you, isn't it?

Meanwhile, "Transaction costs" -- a poem:

Twas brillig, and the slithy toves

Did gyre and gimble in the wabe: All mimsy were the borogoves,

And the mome raths outgrabe.