[lbo-talk] Re: Dixiecrat Dean?

jeffrey fisher jfisher at igc.org
Thu Nov 6 10:14:34 PST 2003

i honestly don't think this was big and confrontational enough to be a sister souljah moment . . . at least, not until everyone jumped on the bandwagon to call him on it and maybe *made it into* a sister souljah moment.

that said, it does strike me as clintonesque in its big tent appeal.

but then, what do i know? i thought EP Thompson should be on the "best" list rather than the "worst" list . . .