[lbo-talk] best and the worst books of the 20th c

Kelley the-squeeze at pulpculture.org
Fri Nov 7 04:18:58 PST 2003

At 03:11 PM 11/6/03 -0800, Michael Pugliese wrote:
>On Thu, 06 Nov 2003 08:15:16 -0500, Chris Doss <itschris13 at hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>Seems to have a pretty rightest, and Anglo-American, bias. Where's Levi-
>>Straus? Sein und Zeit? Freud?
>Um, that's 'cuz ISI is a Right-wing quality press.

ack. ack. cough. sputter. gag. hackhack. wheez. coughacksputter!

please! QUALITY press? puhleeeeeeeeeeeeease. some of us know one of the people that press has published!

hmmm. wait-a-minute! maybe it confirms my suspicion that the person in question performed a hummer or two..or ten...in order to be selected by a quality rightnut press. yes. i like that thought. ok, so they're a quality press. :)

Kelley