[lbo-talk] Re: dean and rebel flags

Joseph Wanzala jwanzala at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 7 11:35:43 PST 2003

Well by 'policing' my incidental, non-dogmatic use of the term 'people of color' aren't you just doing what you are decrying when others do it? I am not attached to the term any more than any other,I could just have easiuly have said 'non-whites' - a term that is just as problematic. The main point is, you know what I meant to say, why make a big deal out of it?