[lbo-talk] Why not Lieberman?

Max B. Sawicky sawicky at bellatlantic.net
Tue Nov 11 16:18:50 PST 2003

Lieberman's ADA rating is 85, higher than most Dem Senators, the same as Kerry's and well above Edwards (70). He's good at pretending to be less liberal than his votes.

If it weren't for that little imperialism thing . . .

mbs

----- Original Message ----- From: "Nathan Newman" <nathanne at nathannewman.org> To: <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Sent: Tuesday, November 11, 2003 5:12 PM Subject: [lbo-talk] Why not Lieberman?

Presidency?