[lbo-talk] Let Ralph Debate in 2004

Miles Jackson cqmv at pdx.edu
Wed Nov 12 14:28:27 PST 2003

On Wed, 12 Nov 2003, Joseph Wanzala wrote:

> The so-called war on terror will continue apace under whoever is
> elected in 2004, and may well extend to other part of the globe, esp.
> Colombia, Venezuela and parts of Africa.

I'm fond of sociological "trager" explanations, but this goes too far for even me. A second term, emboldened Bush with neocons running the show vs. somebody like Dean? Either you don't appreciate how fucking insane and militaristic the Bush Cabal is, or I need some of whatever drug you're heavily into.

Miles