[lbo-talk] Let Ralph Debate in 2004

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Thu Nov 13 16:04:10 PST 2003

On Thu, 13 Nov 2003 12:26:13 -0800, Joseph Wanzala <jwanzala at hotmail.com> wrote:

> I see, thanks for the fulsome explication.

Hee Haw, see the donkey on this webpg. http://www.wsu.edu:8080/~brians/errors/fulsome.html w/ a definition of fulsome, which is a word I hadn't heard in so many yrs. I had to look it up to be sure I remebered what it meant.

"Because its most common use is in the phrase "fulsome praise," many people suppose that this word means something like "generous" or "whole- hearted." Actually, its most conservative meaning is "disgusting," and "fulsome praise" is disgustingly exaggerated praise."

Not fulsome praise from marxist-leninist-maoists not for Dean, MIM Notes issue #290, Nov' 1st issue, check the webpg. soon, only up to #289 here, http://www.etext.org/Politics/MIM/mn/mnbrowse.html

-- Michael Pugliese