[lbo-talk] Re: Another US Invasion Planned: Target - London

Simon Huxtable jetfromgladiators at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 14 02:34:47 PST 2003

Yes, the stars and stripes are flying all the way down the Mall, leading to Buckingham Palace, to welcome our American 'guest'. Every time I walk down there I see someone jumping up and trying to set light to one of the flags but the fuckers won't burn!!!

Simon

Dwayne wrote: Bush's scheduled visit to London will bring a posse any rapper would envy to the old city.

Perhaps fear of the British public's vigorously expressed displeasure has put the White House on a travelling state of high alert in excess of the usual paranoia uh - that is, precautions.

________________________________________________________________________ Want to chat instantly with your online friends? Get the FREE Yahoo! Messenger http://mail.messenger.yahoo.co.uk