[lbo-talk] Re: Alterglobalization (was Beyond Globophobia)

Curtiss Leung curtiss_leung at ibi.com
Fri Nov 14 11:50:19 PST 2003

The GE slogan was either "We bring good things to life" or "We bring good things to light." To me that's quite different from "Another world is possible," although that still doesn't have enough...well, bite for my tastes.

Possible variations: "Another world--by any means necessary!" "Another world: necessary and inevitable" (Alternate: "A world beyond Capitalism: necessary and inevitable")

eh, still weak...

Curtiss