[lbo-talk] Re: Democrats: More Troops for the Occupation of Iraq

Yoshie Furuhashi furuhashi.1 at osu.edu
Sun Nov 16 07:48:32 PST 2003

>Yoshie Furuhashi wrote:
>
>>Those who say Anybody But Bush, take note -- here's the plan from
>>the two men who will be on the Democratic ticket:
>
>We KNOW this. You're not revealing anything. Literally billions of
>people around the world despise Bush with an unprecedented
>intensity. Do their perceptions count for nothing?
>
>Doug

Our obligation to the billions who are horrified by the US occupation of Iraq is to do all we can to minimize -- if possible to prevent -- the likely demobilization of activists after the virtually certain Democratic victory on the Dean/Clark ticket in 2004, so we can keep up our good fight, especially when the Dean/Clark White House makes the fateful decision to send more troops to Iraq. -- Yoshie

* Bring Them Home Now! <http://www.bringthemhomenow.org/> * Calendars of Events in Columbus: <http://www.osu.edu/students/sif/calendar.html>, <http://www.freepress.org/calendar.php>, & <http://www.cpanews.org/> * Student International Forum: <http://www.osu.edu/students/sif/> * Committee for Justice in Palestine: <http://www.osudivest.org/> * Al-Awda-Ohio: <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Al-Awda-Ohio> * Solidarity: <http://www.solidarity-us.org/>