[lbo-talk] Re: What's at stake?

Thomas Seay entheogens at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 16 17:28:59 PST 2003

--- Dwayne Monroe <idoru345 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> The people must be utterly and completely betrayed
> by
> their dreams and heroes before the space for genuine
> progress (or alternatively, genuine retrogression)
> will exist. The Busheviks will betray everyone,
> even
> themselves, in the long run. We must help them do
> their sinister work via the ballot box and plan for
> the inevitable collapse.

I've got a novel idea. Why dont we carry out an act that will provoke the State to come out of its bourgeois democratic posturing and show its true fascist core. This will awaken the "masses" from their sleep and they will revolt and engage in insurrection...Seems like I am on the same page as Dwayne....Nobody has tried this before, right?

-Thomas