[lbo-talk] Re: What's at stake?

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Wed Nov 19 08:36:20 PST 2003

Bernadine Dohrn -- in fact most of the Weather people -- were intelligent, sophisticated, and rational.

I haven't used the word "Looney," and don't intend to. It would be useful if the "Defeat Bush At Any Cost" advocates would simply argue there cause (as Jenny, but I think only Jenny, has done) instead of devoting most of their space to an analysis of the intelligence, humanity, etc. of those who happen to disagree with them. Jenny may be (is, I think) rather off in her fears, but she argues her point rather than attacks personally those who disagree.

It hasn't been often that I find myself in pretty much total agreement with Dennis.

Carrol