[lbo-talk] AI, a.k.a. L.I.?

Michael Dawson -PSU mdawson at pdx.edu
Wed Nov 19 16:52:25 PST 2003

> All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy and a bad activist. And why
> the hell would you dump her? And what if she turned you around, opened
> *your* panel and said, "De te fabula narratur?"
>
> --
> Curtiss

Yes, and what if she then revealed that the whole world as I "knew" it was but a phantasm generated by a giant super-computer to keep me distracted from the powers-that-be? And what if I then revealed to her that I was actually God, and that what she thought was The Matrix was actually all a big trick I'd been playing on her to see if I could get some cyber-sex from her? What if she, in turn, revealed to me that all our cyber-sex had been generating hundreds of new universes and Gods, who were plotting to usurp my power in this universe and all others? And what if I then revealed to her that cheese is really dark anti-matter imported to us from Xenon XXVII? Etc., etc., etc.

Jack and Jill went up the hill...