[lbo-talk] re: AI

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 19 17:17:53 PST 2003

OK, you don't like philosophy of mind. You have a lot of company. Stay out the way of them as does, though. You will not score any points or change any minds by sneering at the activity as childish blather. Your disapproval is noted. Now -- as Jen said, this is meant in the nicest possible way -- fuck off. jks